It sure is hot this summer! BabyCostcutters and Donna's Deals and More have teamed up to bring you a hot giveaway! This giveaway is so hot, it's sizzling! So what exactly are we giving away? I'm so glad you asked!
We're giving away a 10 piece Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick Cookware Set in your choice of orange, red or blue.
- Stylish two-tone gradient exterior, this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing -hot spots that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- The rubberized dual-riveted handles are comfortable and oven safe to 350 degrees.
- Tempered glass lids - watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in, lifetime limited warranty
- Includes: Four - 10 ounce Bubble & Brown Singles
- Multiple Use Stoneware - Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe and oven safe to 500°F for convenience and versatility. The glazed interior is nonporous so foods won't interact
- Shallow sides result in crunch tops for each serving
- Flared Handles - Flared handles allow you to get a good grip from any angle.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. The Kids are Grown, Now What? is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.